Manager, Product & Sales
Superette is a cannabis retail brand that entered the Canadian adult-use market in April 2019. We make buying cannabis as enjoyable as consuming it. Our team creates retail experiences that are thoughtful, delightful, and familiar.
Everyone on our team works together towards a common goal: to create best in class experiences that focus on thoughtful and delightful service. By being knowledgeable, friendly and inviting, our teams are committed to building relationships with our stakeholders and contribute to an environment that is fast-paced, fun and full of opportunity.
The Product and Sales Manager is a passionate and experienced self-starter who will be responsible for managing multiple cannabis product development projects for Superette and subsequent brands. The Product and Sales Manager is also a tactical and revenue driven individual who can efficiently execute product and sales strategies.
As Product and Sales Manager, you are responsible for
- Leading the development of a variety of cannabis and cannabis-derived products for the Superette and subsequent brands, managing projects independently from concept to commercialization
- Sourcing and building relationships with potential production, processing and sales partners
- Presenting strategies and recommendations for product pipeline and go-to-market
- Managing external relationships with government wholesalers and retailers
- Ensuring the development of quality and unique product offerings
- Monitoring sales performance against set KPIs and carrying out regional and nation-wide analyses to contribute to business planning
- Creating analytics and a reporting suite to deliver insights to support sales
- Collaborating with other team members and functions to support in commercialization
- Analyzing business results to develop actionable recommendations as they pertain to sales execution
- Organizing and facilitating regular communication with sales leadership to align on priorities, KPIs and executional strategies
As the Product and Sales Manager, you are:
- Able to plan and establish priorities
- Passionate about the Superette brand and the cannabis industry
- Up to date with trends in the cannabis
- A strong communicator who can create and maintain relationships with ease
- Proactive and deadline oriented
- Able to work independently with minimal operational support
- Organized and have a detail-oriented mindset
- Agile, open and curious
- Able to offer and receive feedback with ease
- Committed to growing yourself and your skill set
- Excited to learn, grow and adapt in a new environment
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Extensive knowledge of cannabis and cannabis-derived products
- Strong understanding of the cannabis industry, provincial distribution and regulations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with public speaking experience considered an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills and training experience considered an asset
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office, Windows and Google Docs
Reporting Directly To: Chief Executive Officer
Travel: Limited – Role based in Toronto
To apply for this role, email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The successful candidate may be required to supply references.
We are grateful for the interest in this role from all candidates, however, we will be contacting only those that best meet the requirements.
Superette is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive and safe workplace where all team members have the opportunity to succeed. We believe this begins with recruitment.
To better represent the communities we serve, Superette encourages applications from individuals of all backgrounds, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, ages and abilities. If you require accommodation for a disability at any stage of the recruitment process, applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
If your experience is contrary to this statement, please share your feedback and experience at email@example.com.