Superette is an emerging retailer, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, focusing on creating a customer-first experience for the cannabis consumer. Superette creates an experience that is: familiar (without feeling boring), current (without feeling trendy), curated (without feeling high brow), inviting (without feeling try hard), and convenient (without feeling run-down). We are driven to create human connections in store and encourage organic discovery for our customers. We want to redefine the way people think about and purchase cannabis.
As Key Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the store leadership team in driving business results
- Represent the store leadership team when they are not in store
- Providing feedback to your team in support of operational and service excellence
- Delivering an exceptional customer experience and always leading by example
- Opening and/or closing the store in alignment with company standards
Key Leader Qualifications:
- Minimum one-year work experience in retail or sales environment
- Natural leader and excited to develop upon business acumen
- Team player and driven to excel
- Love of learning and growing your skill set
- Committed to delivering an exceptional customer service experience
- Flexible availability to support the needs of the business
- Previous knowledge of the Cannabis industry considered an asset
- Applicants must be 19 years of age or older
This position is based out of Ottawa, Ontario.
For all interested candidates, you can submit your resume and cover letter via superetteshop.com or come on by our store and apply in person!
Note: The successful candidate will be required to complete background and reference checks.
We are grateful for the interest in this role from all candidates, however, we will be contacting only those that best fit the requirements. Superette welcomes applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.