Inventory Specialist - Toronto (Summerhill)
Superette is a cannabis retail concept created for the Canadian adult-use market. We launched Superette in the Ottawa market in April 2019 and are excited to be part of a fast paced and growing industry.
As part of Superette, you will be a part of an exciting and growing brand within a new industry in the Canadian retail market.
At Superette we work to create a better retail experience within cannabis retail. We’re familiar without feeling boring. We’re current without feeling trendy. We’re inviting without feeling try hard, and we’re convenient without feeling run-down. Our teams are also savvy as we encourage innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. We love what we do and we are committed to excellence across our customer experience, employee experience, the products we offer and the relationships we build.
Everyone on our Retail Team works together towards a common: to maximize sales by creating best in class experiences that focus on education first service. By being
knowledgeable, friendly and inviting, our retail teams are committed to building
relationships with our customers and contribute to an environment that is fast-paced, fun and full of opportunity.
As a Superette Inventory Specialist, you will be directly responsible for:
- Maintaining inventory operations to support efficiency in store
- Receiving and organizing all inventory shipments that arrive in store
- Communicating inventory and product needs to store leadership
- Maintaining stock room storage facility in line with company standards and operational excellence
- Leading inventory counts and product audits
- Supporting visual merchandising standards for product sell-through strategy
- Ensuring inventory stock and storage is managed in a clean and safe
- environment in line with company standards
- Organize and establish inventory count rhythms and communicate the results to key business partners to ensure success
As a Superette Inventory Specialist, you are:
- A total team player and driven to excel
- Detail oriented
- Love of product and process management
- Proven track record of maintaining and managing inventory levels with the highest integrity
- Excited to learn and grow your skill set
- Committed to delivering an exceptional customer service experience
- Flexible in availability to support the needs of the business
- Completion of training certification through CannSell Ontario and receipt of the certificate of completion, pursuant to the Cannabis License Act and Ontario
- Regulation 468/18
- Police background check will be required as per AGCO regulations
- Minimum one year work experience in inventory management ideally within a retail or sales environment considered an asset
- Previous knowledge of the Cannabis industry considered an asset
- All applicants must be 19 years of age or older
Location: Seeking candidates in Toronto for our Summerhill location
Reporting To: Inventory Manager, Summerhill
Note: The successful candidate will be required to complete background and reference checks. We are grateful for the interest in this role from all candidates, however, we will be contacting only those that best fit the requirements.
Superette believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.