Superette is a cannabis retail brand that entered the Canadian adult-use market in April 2019. We make buying cannabis as enjoyable as consuming it. Our team creates retail experiences that are thoughtful, delightful, and familiar.
Everyone on our Retail Team works together towards a common goal: to maximize sales by creating best in class experiences that focus on education first service. By being knowledgeable, friendly and inviting, our retail teams are committed to building relationships with our customers and contributing to an environment that is fast-paced, fun and full of opportunity.
As a Superette Inventory Specialist, you will be directly responsible for:
- Maintaining inventory operations to support efficiency in store
- Receiving and organizing all inventory shipments that arrive in store
- Communicating inventory and product needs to store leadership
- Maintaining stock room storage facility in line with company standards and operational excellence
- Leading inventory counts and product audits
- Supporting visual merchandising standards for product sell-through strategy
- Ensuring inventory stock and storage is managed in a clean and safe environment in line with company standards
- Organizing and establishing inventory count rhythms and communicating the results to key business partners to ensure success
As a Superette Inventory Specialist, you are:
- A total team player and driven to excel
- Detail oriented
- Love of product and process management
- Proven track record of maintaining and managing inventory levels with the highest integrity
- Excited to learn and grow your skill set
- Committed to delivering an exceptional customer service experience
- Flexible with availability to support the needs of the business
- Minimum one-year experience in retail or sales environment considered an asset
- Completion of training certification through CannSell Ontario and receipt of the certificate of completion, pursuant to the Cannabis License Act and Ontario
- Regulation 468/18
- Police background check will be required as per AGCO regulations
- Minimum one year work experience in inventory management ideally within a retail or sales environment considered an asset
- Previous knowledge of the Cannabis industry considered an asset
- All applicants must be 19 years of age or older
Location: Seeking candidates in Toronto for our Spadina location
Reporting To: Inventory Manager
Note: The successful candidate may be required to supply references.
We are grateful for the interest in this role from all candidates, however, we will be contacting only those that best meet the requirements.
Superette is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive and safe workplace where all team members have the opportunity to succeed. We believe this begins with recruitment.
To better represent the communities we serve, Superette encourages applications from individuals of all backgrounds, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, ages and abilities. If you require accommodation for a disability at any stage of the recruitment process, applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
If your experience is contrary to this statement, please share your feedback and experience at email@example.com.