Superette is an emerging retailer, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, focusing on creating a customer-first experience for the cannabis consumer. Superette creates an experience that is: familiar (without feeling boring), current (without feeling trendy), curated (without feeling high brow), inviting (without feeling try hard), and convenient (without feeling run-down). We are driven to create organic connections in store and encourage customer-led discovery. We aim to redefine the way people think about and purchase cannabis.
As Inventory Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Receiving and organizing all inventory shipments that arrive in store
- Communicating inventory and product needs to store leadership
- Maintaining stock room storage facility in line with company standards and operational excellence
- Leading inventory counts and product audits
- Supporting visual merchandise standards for product sell-through strategy
- Ensuring inventory stock and storage is managed in a clean and safe environment in line with company standards
- Complying with government standards for inventory excellence and service requirements
Inventory Specialist Qualifications:
- Minimum one year work experience in inventory management ideally within a retail or sales environment
- Detail oriented
- Love of product and process management
- Proven track record of maintaining and managing inventory levels with the highest integrity
- Team player and driven to excel
- Love of learning and growing your skill set
- Committed to delivering an exceptional customer service experience
- Flexible availability to support the needs of the business
- Previous knowledge of the Cannabis industry considered an asset
- Applicants must be 19 years of age or older
This position is based out of Ottawa, Ontario.
Please highlight the position that you are applying for in the subject line of your application email.
Note: The successful candidate will be required to complete background and reference checks. We are grateful for the interest in this role from all candidates, however, we will be contacting only those that best fit the requirements. Superette welcomes applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.