Superette is a cannabis retail brand that entered the Canadian adult-use market in April 2019. We make buying cannabis as enjoyable as consuming it. Our team creates retail experiences that are thoughtful, delightful, and familiar.
Everyone on our Retail Team works together towards a common goal: to maximize sales by creating best in class experiences that focus on education first service. By being knowledgeable, friendly and inviting, our retail teams are committed to building relationships with our customers and contributing to an environment that is fast-paced, fun and full of opportunity.
Superette is looking for an experienced and talented Inventory Manager to spearhead inventory management systems that support store efficiency as well as to oversee the inventory team within one location. Reporting into the Store Manager, you will join the leadership team within the retail environment and own all aspects of inventory management in order to comply with government regulations and to support the maximization of store sales in partnership with visual merchandising standards.
As a Superette Inventory Manager, you will be directly responsible for:
- Building out and maintaining inventory operations to support efficiency in store
- Establish KPIs and key deliverables for your inventory team that best supports the store team and the customer experience
- Ensure all inventory operations and management meet government standards for inventory excellence and service requirements
- Overseeing a small team of inventory specialists to support the maintenance of inventory operations
- Coaching, developing and building a strong team of A-Players
- Communicating inventory needs to the Store Manager and Area Manager
- Organizing and establishing inventory count rhythms and communicating the results to key business partners to ensure success
As a Superette Inventory Manager, you are:
- A natural leader and team player
- Able to spot talent and develop others with ease
- Experienced in building out an efficient warehouse or backroom environment ideally with a growing retailer or consumer packaged goods business
- Detail oriented
- Experienced in product sell-through analysis and partnering with visual merchandising to support product sell-through
- Enthusiastic about product and process management
- Skilled with maintaining and managing inventory levels with the highest integrity
- A lover of learning and growing your skill set
- Committed to delivering an exceptional customer service experience
- Flexible with availability to support the needs of the business
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience working in an inventory management position
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience managing all aspects of a small team
- Completion of training certification through CannSell Ontario and receipt of the certificate of completion, pursuant to the Cannabis License Actand Ontario Regulation 468/18
- Police background check will be required as per AGCO regulations
- Minimum two years’ work experience in inventory management ideally within a retail or sales environment
- Previous knowledge of the Cannabis industry considered an asset
- All applicants must be 19 years of age or older
Location: Seeking candidates in Toronto for our Spadina location
Reporting To: Store Manager
Note: The successful candidate may be required to supply references.
We are grateful for the interest in this role from all candidates, however, we will be contacting only those that best meet the requirements.
Superette is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive and safe workplace where all team members have the opportunity to succeed. We believe this begins with recruitment.
To better represent the communities we serve, Superette encourages applications from individuals of all backgrounds, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, ages and abilities. If you require accommodation for a disability at any stage of the recruitment process, applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
If your experience is contrary to this statement, please share your feedback and experience at email@example.com.