Superette is an emerging retailer, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, focusing on creating a customer-first experience for the cannabis consumer. Superette creates an experience that is: familiar (without feeling boring), current (without feeling trendy), curated (without feeling high brow), inviting (without feeling try hard), and convenient (without feeling run-down). We are driven to create organic connections in store and encourage customer-led discovery. We aim to redefine the way people think about and purchase cannabis.
Superette is looking for an experienced and talented Inventory Manager to spearhead inventory management systems that support store efficiency as well as to oversee and build out the e-commerce fulfillment channel. Reporting into the General Manager, you will join the leadership team within the retail environment and own all aspects of inventory management in order to comply with government regulations, support the maximization of store sales and ensure smooth and efficient e-commerce fulfillment.
As Inventory Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Building out and maintaining inventory operations to support efficiency in store and for e-commerce orders
- Establish KPIs and key deliverables for your inventory team that best supports the store team as well as e-commerce business
- Creating e-commerce fulfillment process that exceeds customer expectations
- Ensure all inventory operations and management meet government standards for inventory excellence and service requirements
- Overseeing a small team of inventory specialists to support the maintenance of inventory operations
- Coach, develop build a strong team of A-Players
- Communicating inventory needs to the General Manager and with Home Office
- Organize and establish inventory count rhythms and communicate the results to key business partners to ensure success
Inventory Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum three years work experience in inventory management ideally within a retail or sales environment
- Natural leader and team player
- Proven ability to spot talent and develop others
- Experience in building out an efficient warehouse environment ideally with a growing retailer or consumer packaged goods business
- Experience in e-commerce fulfillment, replenishing product orders and shipping product orders
- Detail oriented
- Love of product and process management
- Proven track record of maintaining and managing inventory levels with the highest integrity
- Love of learning and growing your skill set
- Committed to delivering an exceptional customer service experience
- Flexible availability to support the needs of the business
- Previous knowledge of the Cannabis industry considered an asset
- Applicants must be 19 years of age or older
This position is based out of Ottawa, Ontario.
Please highlight the position that you are applying for in the subject line of your application email.
Note: The successful candidate will be required to complete background and reference checks.
We are grateful for the interest in this role from all candidates, however, we will be contacting only those that best fit the requirements.
Superette welcomes applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.