Budtender - Spadina
Superette is a cannabis retail brand that entered the Canadian adult-use market in April 2019. We make buying cannabis as enjoyable as consuming it. Our team creates retail experiences that are thoughtful, delightful, and familiar.
Everyone on our Retail Team works together towards a common goal: to maximize sales by creating best in class experiences that focus on education first service. By being knowledgeable, friendly and inviting, our retail teams are committed to building relationships with our customers and contributing to an environment that is fast-paced, fun and full of opportunity.
As a Superette Budtender, you will be directly responsible for:
- Creating an exemplary in-store customer experience
- Educating customers to support their cannabis knowledge
- Representing the brand at all times when in-store
- Contributing to successful business results and operational excellence
- Adhering to company standards in order to foster an environment of positivity, integrity and teamwork
- Being all about delivering best-in-class service and ensuring we are meeting the needs of our customers
As a Superette Budtender, you are:
- A team player and driven to excel
- A lover of learning and growing your skill set
- Committed to delivering an exceptional customer service experience
- Flexible with availability in order to support the needs of the business
- Friendly, warm and excited to be a part of the recreational cannabis market
- Minimum one-year experience in retail or sales environment considered an asset
- Completion of training certification through CannSell Ontario and receipt of the certificate of completion, pursuant to the Cannabis License Actand Ontario Regulation 468/18
- Police background check will be required as per AGCO regulations
- Previous knowledge of the Cannabis industry considered an asset
- All applicants must be 19 years of age or older
Location: Seeking candidates in Toronto for our Spadina location
Reporting To: Store Manager, Spadina
Note: The successful candidate may be required to supply references.
We are grateful for the interest in this role from all candidates, however, we will be contacting only those that best meet the requirements.
Superette is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive and safe workplace where all team members have the opportunity to succeed. We believe this begins with recruitment.
To better represent the communities we serve, Superette encourages applications from individuals of all backgrounds, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, ages and abilities. If you require accommodation for a disability at any stage of the recruitment process, applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
If your experience is contrary to this statement, please share your feedback and experience at email@example.com.