Superette is an emerging retailer, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, focusing on creating a customer-first experience for the cannabis consumer. Superette creates an experience that is: familiar (without feeling boring), current (without feeling trendy), curated (without feeling high brow), inviting (without feeling try hard), and convenient (without feeling run-down). We are driven to create organic connections in store and encourage customer-led discovery. We aim to redefine the way people think about and purchase cannabis.
As Budtender, you will be responsible for:
- Creating an exemplary in-store customer experience
- Educating customers to support in their Cannabis knowledge
- Representing the brand at all times when in-store
- Contributing to successful business results and operational excellence
- Adhering to company standards in order to foster an environment of positivity, integrity and teamwork
- Complying with government standards for inventory excellence and service requirements
- Minimum one year work experience in retail or sales environment
- Team player and driven to excel
- Love of learning and growing your skill set
- Committed to delivering an exceptional customer service experience
- Flexible availability to support the needs of the business
- Previous knowledge of the Cannabis industry considered an asset
- Applicants must be 19 years of age or older
This position is based out of Ottawa, Ontario.
Please highlight the position that you are applying for in the subject line of your application email.
Note: The successful candidate will be required to complete background and reference checks. We are grateful for the interest in this role from all candidates, however, we will be contacting only those that best fit the requirements. Superette welcomes applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.