Budtender - Ottawa
Superette is a cannabis retail concept created for the Canadian adult-use market. We launched Superette in the Ottawa market in April 2019 and are excited to be part of a fast paced and growing industry. As part of Superette, you will be a part of an exciting and growing brand within a new industry in the Canadian retail market. At Superette we work to create a better retail experience within cannabis retail. We’re familiar without feeling boring. We’re current without feeling trendy. We’re inviting without feeling try hard, and we’re convenient without feeling run-down. Our teams are also savvy as we encourage innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. We love what we do and we are committed to excellence across our customer experience, employee experience, the products we offer and the relationships we build.
Everyone on our Retail Team works together towards a common: to maximize sales by creating best in class experiences that focus on education first service. By being knowledgeable, friendly and inviting, our retail teams are committed to building relationships with our customers and contribute to an environment that is fast-paced, fun and full of opportunity.
As Budtender, you will be responsible for:
- Creating an exemplary in-store customer experience
- Educating customers to support in their Cannabis knowledge
- Representing the brand at all times when in-store
- Contributing to successful business results and operational excellence
- Adhering to company standards in order to foster an environment of positivity, integrity and team work
- Minimum one year work experience in retail or sales environment
- Team player and driven to excel
- Love of learning and growing your skill set
- Committed to delivering an exceptional customer service experience
- Flexible availability to support the needs of the business
- Previous knowledge of the Cannabis industry considered an asset
- Applicants must be 19 years of age or older
This position is based out of Ottawa, Ontario.
Note: The successful candidate will be required to complete background and reference checks.
We are grateful for the interest in this role from all candidates, however, we will be contacting only those that best fit the requirements.
Superette welcomes applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.