Assistant Store Manager - Toronto
Superette is a cannabis retail concept created for the Canadian adult-use market. We launched Superette in the Ottawa market in April 2019 and are excited to be part of a fast paced and growing industry. As part of Superette, you will be a part of an exciting and growing brand within a new industry in the Canadian retail market. At Superette we work to create a better retail experience within cannabis retail. We’re familiar without feeling boring. We’re current without feeling trendy. We’re inviting without feeling try hard, and we’re convenient without feeling run-down. Our teams are also savvy as we encourage innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. We love what we do and we are committed to excellence across our customer experience, employee experience, the products we offer and the relationships we build.
Everyone on our Retail Team works together towards a common goal: to maximize sales by creating best in class experiences that focus on education first service. By being knowledgeable, friendly and inviting, our retail teams are committed to building relationships with our customers and contribute to an environment that is fast-paced, fun and full of opportunity.
As Assistant Store Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Oversee specific responsibilities to support Store Manager
- Step in to oversee the customer experience and the retail team when Store Manager isn’t present in store
- Builds upon and contributes to Store Manager vision that drives success of all business metrics
- Works cross-functionally with key partners in-store and out of store to drive business results and community marketing strategy
- Clearly communicating feedback to team and Store Manager and coaches team to support in their development
- All about service and ensuring we are meeting the needs of our customers
- Agile, open and curious
- Ease with offering feedback and receiving it too!
- Excited to learn, grow and adapt in a new environment
Assistant Store Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum two years’ work experience as retail or sales leader
- Natural leader and driven to excel
- Flexible availability to support the needs of the business
- Previous knowledge of the Cannabis industry considered an asset
- Applicants must be 19 years of age or older
This is a full-time position based out of Toronto, Ontario.
Note: The successful candidate will be required to complete background and reference checks.
We are grateful for the interest in this role from all candidates, however, we will be contacting only those that best fit the requirements.
Superette welcomes applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.