Superette is an emerging retailer, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, focusing on creating a customer-first experience for the cannabis consumer. Superette creates an experience that is: familiar (without feeling boring), current (without feeling trendy), curated (without feeling high brow), inviting (without feeling try hard), and convenient (without feeling run-down). We are driven to create organic connections in store and encourage customer-led discovery. We aim to redefine the way people think about and purchase cannabis.
As Assistant Store Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing specific responsibilities to support the Store Manager
- Stepping in to oversee the experience and team when the Store Manager isn’t present in store
- Building upon and contributing to the Store Manager’s vision to drive success of all business metrics
- Working cross-functionally with key partners in and out of store to drive business results and community marketing strategy
- Complying with government standards for inventory excellence and service requirements
- Clearly communicating feedback to team and Store Manager and coaching team to support their development
- Being an example for a great experience and ensuring we are meeting the needs of our customers
- Being agile, open and curious
- Being easy with offering feedback and receiving it too!
- Under direction of your leader, performing any other additional duties, responsibilities or assignments as requested
- Being passionate to learn, grow and adapt in a new environment and industry
Assistant Store Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum two years’ work experience in retail or sales environment in a leadership position
- Experience leading within a large team
- Natural leader and driven to excel
- Flexible availability to support the needs of the business
- Previous knowledge of the Cannabis industry considered an asset
- Applicants must be 19 years of age or older
This is a full-time position based out of Ottawa, Ontario.
Please highlight the position that you are applying for in the subject line of your application email.
Note: The successful candidate will be required to complete background and reference checks. We are grateful for the interest in this role from all candidates, however, we will be contacting only those that best fit the requirements. Superette welcomes applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.